Updates & Releases
Upload a Custom Cover Image for Your Blog PostsWhether you're the blog admin or writer, you can now upload a custom cover image for your blog posts. Find out how
Automatically Get Chat on New Websites Created with Wix ADIWix Chat is now automatically added to every new website created with Wix ADI.
Here's how to delete Wix Chat
Wix Video: Comments Are Automatically Enabled for Live Stream VideosHere's how to disable comments: Go to Wix Video > Settings > Comments > Disable During live stream
New for Wix Video: Check Out the Slider LayoutChoose from two new layout options for your video player: Big Slider and Small Slider.
Here's how: Go to your site > Wix Video > Settings > Layout
Wix Events: More Possibilities with CorvidCompletely customize the way you display events on your website with Corvid by Wix. You'll see your events available as collections in your Corvid database. Learn more
- Use repeaters to customize your Events Gallery
- Design your Event Details page once - and use it for all events
Here's how: Go to the Editor > Corvid > Enable Corvid
Unfamiliar with Corvid? Learn all about it here
Get a Better Experience Using Wix FormsYou may notice it looks a bit different when setting up your Wix Forms. There are now two tabs: General and Submissions.
Go to Submissions to:
- Name your form
- Decide where you want email notifications sent
- Select a label for contacts who submit via this form
Better Experience Managing Your Online Store from the Wix Mobile AppGo to the Wix mobile app and click on Store to see the beautiful new design and check out what's new:- See all your products and orders
- Find any orders or collections you've archived
- Access your POS right there
Available on iOS and Android
Wix Forms: Add Multi Select FieldsAdd Multi Select fields to your form so visitors can check multiple boxes.Here's how to add a Multi Select field: Go to the Editor > Double click on Wix Forms > Add New Field > Selection > Multi Select Field
Export Your Restaurant's Orders to a CSV FileWhen exporting, you can select:
- Basic details: customer details, delivery info, order charges & payments
- Ordered items: item titles and counts
Here's how: Log in to Wix > Rest. Orders > Export > Show export options > Export > Download CSV
Wix Forms: View All Your Submissions in an Easy-to-Read TableNow when you add Wix Forms to your website, a new Wix Code collection will be created. This means you'll be able to see all your submissions in one place. Find out how
Keep in mind:
- You'll still get notifications about all submissions to your Wix Inbox.- Certain form templates do not automatically include this feature: Contacts, Sign Up, Sales Leads & Contests. In this case, you can go to Form Settings and click Create Submissions Table.