Updates & Releases
Wix Bookings: New Fields Available for Your Service Collection & Schedule CollectionYou can now add new fields to your service collection and schedule collection. This will allow you to display the duration and schedule on your custom service list or page.
Wix Editor: Activate & Deactivate the Mobile Friendly ViewHere's where to find it:
1. Go to the Wix Editor
2. In the top bar, click Settings
3. Scroll to Mobile Friendly
Social Posts: Crop Your Background ImageNow you can crop the background image of your social posts. Simply click on the background image and click the Crop icon.
Wix Pro Gallery: Disable Full Screen Mode & Design the Arrow NavigationThe Wix Pro Gallery has a few updates!
1. Disable the Full Screen mode.
Simply click the Stretch icon and disable Stretch to full width.
2. Design the Arrow navigation.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Design
3. Click Background & Icons and adjust the arrow size and color.
Wix Editor: Access the Mobile Editor from the Left SideGo to the Mobile Editor from the left side of the Wix Editor.
Get an Email Notification When Visitors Subscribe to Your SiteNow, every time someone subscribes to your site, you'll get an email notification.
Settings Has Been ReorganizedLog in to Wix and click Settings.
Here are the biggest changes:
- Settings & Manage Website have been merged into one
- Go to General Info to customize your favicon
- Go to Overview to manage your general info, SSL certificate and roles & permissions
Wix Forum: Now Comes with One Default CategoryNow when you add Wix Forum, you'll automatically get only one default category. Feel free to add as many categories as you want to get the conversation started.
Wix ADI: Enhance Low-Resolution ImagesWhen creating your website with Wix ADI, you can now enhance any low-resolution images you use.
Wix Editor: The Layers Panel Is Now AvailableNow you can work with overlapping elements in the Editor—without touching the design.
Use the Layers panel to:
- Easily find a specific element
- Show or hide an element
- Bring elements to the front or back
- Click Spotlight to see only the selected element
Here's how to access the Layers panel:
1. Go to the Editor and turn on Developer Tools
2. Under Tools, select the Toolbar
3. Click Layers (beta) at the bottom of the toolbar
Find out more