Updates & Releases
Wix Now Supports iOS 11 & Above
New Thumbnails for Unpublished WebsitesYour unpublished sites now have a new thumbnail. Instead of a default image, you'll see a screenshot of the site itself.
Wix Editor: Header Effects Are Available for DesktopDecide what happens when visitors scroll. For example, you can set your header to freeze, fade out or disappear.
1. Go to the Editor and click on your header
3. Choose an effect and Preview
Wix Editor: Auto Pin to ScreenIt's a little easier to make an item visible at all times, even as visitors scroll through your site.
Now, when you click Pin to Screen, it will automatically pin the item wherever you've placed it. You can still customize its location and unpin as usual.
Wix Editor: Change the Background Color of Your FormsNow you can change the background color of your forms.
1. Go to your Wix Form
2. Click Design and Customize Design
3. Pick the color you want
Collect & Display Ratings on Your Site
Wix Bookings: Let Clients View Your Services without BookingWant to showcase your services without having clients book you? Now you can. Simply create a view-only service with a link for more info.
1. Log in to Wix and click Booking Services
2. Choose one of your services or create a new one
3. Under Advanced Settings, choose whether to accept online bookings
Choose to Display All Your Forum's Posts or CategoriesDecide what to show in your forum: a list of all your posts or categories.
Does your forum have a lot of different categories? Display them all so visitors can easily find the topic that's interesting to them.
1. Double click on your forum
2. Go to Settings
3. Choose your forum structure
Wix Forum: Compact Layout Is Available for Your Posts' PageChoose the Compact layout to display more content with less scrolling.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Layout and Posts page
3. Choose the compact layout
Paid Plans App: Assign a Plan to a Member Who's Made an Offline PaymentNow you can assign a plan to a member who's made an offline payment—right from your phone.
1. Go to the Wix app and click Paid Plans
2. In the Purchased tab, click Add Purchase
3. Choose a client & plan and click Save Purchase