Updates & Releases
Stay up-to-date with all of Wix's new products, updates, bugs fixes and more. Keep checking back to be the first to know about every update to Wix products.
Wix ADI: Color FeatureNow you can:
- Select your main color, based on our recommendations or choose your own.
- Select your color palette, based on our designers' recommendations or our color matching algorithm.
- Adjust colors in palette for maximum readability.
- Choose between light/dark mode, without switching palettes.
- Enjoy choosing from 16 new kits
- Try advanced editing with a color picker for all colors.
Wix Bookings: New Bookings WidgetMake it easy for customers to book an appointment anywhere on your website with the New Bookings Widget.
Pro Gallery: New LayoutsAll new layouts have been added to the Pro Gallery like Slide Show, Thumbnails, Slider and more!
Wix Music: Create Your Own Playlist or SingleUpload your own single or playlist with up to 500 tracks! Head over to the Wix Music dashboard to create yours today.
Wix Store: Add to Cart ButtonNow you can place a standalone Add to Cart button anywhere on your site.
Wix Music: Multi Track Uploading & Batch Editing
- You can now upload multiple audio files to your album and edit them while uploading
- A multiple edit option was added and now you can change your main tracks' settings to all your albums' tracks or for only selected tracks.
Wix Editor: Image FiltersNow you can add beautiful filters to your photos - there are 18 styles to choose from.
Wix Editor: Right to Left MenuWith Right to Left menus, your site will look even more professional and stunning. And it’s so easy - you can do it in just 3 steps.Here’s how:Select your website menu > Click Layout > Under Display Tabs From choose Right To Left
HTML Blog FeatureAdd HTML components to your blog posts like Soundcloud, Maps, Instagram posts and more. See how here.
New Mobile Menu DesignThe new Advanced Design Panel lets you define the fill color and opacity of buttons, button borders, corner radius, text color, and the width & length of icons. Find out how to use it here.