Sell tickets anywhere with your Wix Mobile POS solution
Accept payments on the day of your event with Wix POS. Your in-person and online sales will automatically sync, every time you make a sale.
* Wix Mobile POS is currently available to select U.S.-based Wix Stores, Wix Events and Wix Bookings users only. To process payments, this solution requires a verification process by Wix Payments for POS.
Optimize how you sell tickets in person
Speed up ticket sales and keep lines moving with credit card payments that are processed in seconds.
Last minute sales
Capture more walk-ins by accepting secure payments right at the door.
Unified ticket sales
Keep track of all your online and in-person transactions from one place—your Wix dashboard.
Let attendees pay quickly with contactless credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
Protect your business and attendees with every sale. Our advanced card reader is data-encrypted and EMV-certified to ensure all purchases are secure.
Get a 1-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee and free shipping for your card reader. Reach out to our Customer Care Team for dedicated support, anytime.
Secure. Quick. Contactless
Take attendee payments securely with EMV chip cards.
Accommodate attendees who hold a traditional credit card.
Accept contactless payments via NFC credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
How it works
Wix Mobile POS is currently available to select U.S.-based Wix Events users and may be purchased for the verified Wix Payments account owner only.
Create your Wix Payments account
To accept in-person payments you need to get verified by Wix Payments for a POS account. Before you get started, make sure your business type is supported.
Buy your Wix Mobile POS
Once verified, you’ll be able to buy your Wix POS Card Reader from our POS Shop.
Set up your Wix Mobile POS
Unbox your card reader and download the Wix Owner app onto your mobile device.
Start accepting in-person payments
Log in to your Wix account in the app and you’re good to go.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I start selling tickets with Wix POS?
Before you get started, make sure your business is supported. Learn more about connecting Wix Payments to your Wix POS solution here.
3. Is Wix POS available to other Wix users?
Yes, it is. Wix POS includes advanced Wix Retail POS solutions for merchants selling at brick-and-mortar stores or on the go, as well as for merchants who use Wix Bookings and accept in-person payments after sessions, classes, at the gym and more.
4. What's included in the Wix POS solution for events?
5. Can I use any POS hardware with Wix POS?
6. Which provider processes payments for Wix POS?
7. What are the processing fees for Wix POS?
2. How can I order a Wix POS Card Reader?
8. Are ticket fees included in the processing fees?
Want to learn more?
Go to the Wix POS Help Center.