Updates & Releases
Wix Editor: New Design for Member Log In/Sign UpYou may notice your member log in/sign up page looks a little different.
Wix Editor: Add Wix Forms from the Add PanelYou now have another way to add a form to your website.
1. Go to the Editor
2. Click Add
3. Scroll to Contact and add the form you want
Wix Chat: Add a Lead Capture FormAdd a lead capture form to your chat. Decide when visitors see it: either after they send you a message or once they open the chatbox.
1. Go to Wix Chat
3. Add a lead capture form
Wix Forum: Sort Forum PostsNow you can sort your forum posts by:
- Recent activity
- Most comments
- Most viewed
- Most liked
Wix Forms: Add a Subscriber Opt-In CheckboxAdd a Subscriber Opt-In checkbox to your forms so visitors can give their consent to be on your mailing list. Visitors who check this box will automatically be labeled as subscribers.
Here's how to add it:
1. Go to Wix Forms and click Manage Fields
2. Add New Field
3. Click Subscription or Selection and add a Subscriber Opt-In
Wix Editor: Display Titles and Descriptions Above or Below Your ImagesNow you can display titles and descriptions above or below the images in your gallery. Simply choose one of these layouts: Grid, Masonry, Slider, Strip, Slideshow and Columns.
1. Go to your gallery and click Manage Media to add a title and description to each image
2. Go to Settings and click Design, Texts and check to display your title and description
3. Go to Layout, Customize Layout and choose the position of your title and description
Wix Editor: Change the URL of Your ImagesNow you can control the URL of your images.
1. Go to the Editor
2. Go to My Uploads or click Change Image
3. Choose an image and rename it to "_____.webp"
4. Click Add to Page and Publish
To check your newly customized URL, go to your website and right click "Open image in new tab".
Wix Editor: Change the Layout of Your Gallery on MobileCustomize the way your gallery looks on mobile devices.
1. Go to the Editor and switch to Mobile
2. Click on Settings and Layout
3. Choose the layout you want
Wix Editor: New Guide Functionality for Easy AlignmentIt's now easier than ever to distribute items evenly on your site. When aligning items, you'll see an indication showing equal distances between them.Please note: The rulers are not visible on your live site, just inside the Wix Editor.
Wix Editor: Add Field Titles to Your Form FieldsNow you can add field titles to your form fields. This will help people fill out your forms.
1. Go to Wix Forms
2. Select a field and click Edit Field
3. Enable Show Field Title and enter a Field Title