/ Copyright Infringement
Wix.com opposes any unauthorized infringement of copyrights. It is Wix.com's policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA").
To report a copyright infringement by a Wix user, all you need to do is fill out our automated DMCA Copyright Complaint Form. This form is the fastest way to report a copyright infringement.
If you prefer, you can also send a DMCA notice to our designated agent (information below). Such report must include the following information and details:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an
exclusive right that is alleg edly being infringed.
2. Clear and precise identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (in a
form enabling us to verify the claim);
3. Details of infringing materials and their Internet location (on Wix.com).
4. Contact information of the complaining party, including a physical address, telephone number,
and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the
complaint matter is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury,
that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that
is allegedly infringed.
Please note that according to the DMCA, any person who knowingly, materially misrepresents that material or activity is committing infringement infringing and may be subject to liability.
In a case in which your Wix.com content has been removed or if access thereto has been disabled due to a copyright infringement claim, you may send us a counter notice requesting that your content be reposted or given access to.
In such counter notice, you must include (in order for it to be effective according to the DMCA) the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Wix.com user.
2. Clear identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been dis
abled, and the Internet location (URL) of such content prior to its removal.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the User has a good faith belief that the material was
removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
4. The User’s name, physical address, and telephone number, a statement that the User con
sents to the jurisdiction of the judicial district in which Wix.com acts, and that the User will
accept service of process from the person who provided the infringement notification.
Please note that according to the law, any person who knowingly, materially misrepresents that material or activity which was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Note: All notices must be submitted according to the guidelines above. Any submissions that do not comply with the guidelines will not be processed.
Alternatively, you may mail your complaint to:
Attn: Copyright Infringement
10 West, 18th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10011 USA
For additional help, please contact for Support Center.