Adding and Setting Up the Table Master App
The Table Master app lets you easily create tables on your Wix site. You can upload Google spreadsheets or manually insert the table data yourself. Your visitors can view, sort and filter the table data.
To add and set up the Table Master app:
- Click App Market on the left side of the Editor.
- Type "Table Master" in the search field and press Enter.
- Click Add to Site next to the Table Master app.
- Click the table on your site.
- Click Settings.
- Add your table data under Data Source using one of the following methods:
- Insert Data Manually: Click each cell and manually enter the table data.
- Upload your Google Spreadsheet URL: Enter the the URL of your Google Spreadsheet.
- Click Submit.
- Click Settings to set up the table.
- Click Design to change the design of the table.
Tip: You can also search the Wix App Market for additional table apps.