your mastery of
- Working with page elements, including repeaters
- Utilizing Velo frontend and backend APIs
- Creating dynamic content and working with data
- Connecting to third-party services
- Maintaining a site with Velo code
Who this is for
- Freelance developers who want to improve their offerings to clients
- Agencies that want to keep an industry standard for their developers
- Developers who want to test their knowledge in coding with Velo
Steps to certification
Take the exam
Complete a 30 question, multiple choice exam in 50 minutes and pass with a score of 75% or higher.
The exam will automatically be submitted at the end of the 50 minutes. If you don’t pass on the first go, you can always try again anytime.
Submit your project
Review the assignment and submit a project that meets the brief’s criteria.
If your project doesn’t pass the review process, you can submit a new one at any time.
Earn your certificate
After passing the exam and project brief assignment, you’ll receive your official e-certificate via email.
After passing the exam, you'll receive your official e-certificate via email.
Add your certificate badge to your LinkedIn, CV, business website and wherever else you want to show off your new skills.