top of page
your mastery of
- Creating sites accessible to all people, regardless of impairments
- Working with accessible title tags, heading tags and content structure
- Writing alt text and other alternative media
- Improving site navigation for assisted technology users
- Providing an accessibility statement for website visitors
Who this is for
- Freelancers who want to add valuable expertise to their offerings
- Agencies looking to standardize website accessibility among their web designers and builders
- Business owners who want to test their knowledge of accessibility on the web
Steps to certification
Take the exam
Complete a 30 question, multiple choice exam in 50 minutes and pass with a score of 75% or higher.
The exam will automatically be submitted at the end of the 50 minutes. If you don’t pass on the first go, you can always try again anytime.
Submit your project
Review the assignment and submit a project that meets the brief’s criteria.
If your project doesn’t pass the review process, you can submit a new one at any time.
Earn your certificate
After passing the exam and project brief assignment, you’ll receive your official e-certificate via email.
After passing the exam, you'll receive your official e-certificate via email.
Add your certificate badge to your LinkedIn, CV, business website and wherever else you want to show off your new skills.
bottom of page