Wix Japan - an exciting and innovative team that’s responsible for expanding and promoting Wix in the Japanese market. Our vision is to enable any business, community or person to create their business online. Our mission is to support the creation of products that fit our users in terms of language and culture and enable them to grow their business internationally by giving them the tools they need. We talk to our users on an ongoing basis to build a strong relationship with our community.
We’re looking for an Office Administrator to support our Japan office and enable them to be the best team they can be.
An Office Administrator/Assistant with at least 5 years’ experience in a global company. You have experience working with executives and are an exceptional communicator. You’re fluent in both written and spoken Japanese as well as English, which means you can communicate effectively with Wix's cross functional teams. You’re well versed in Microsoft Office/G Suite software, including email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentations.
You’re highly motivated with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with teams. You can thrive individually and as a team-player in a competitive, fast-paced environment.
As an Office Administrator, you will:
- Act as the primary contact point and provide general office administrative/secretarial support for the Japanese team and visitors in a wide variety of situations.
- Welcome, greet and register visiting guests and notify the right team member.
- Manage calendar invites and schedule meetings.
- Answer and forward incoming calls to the appropriate team member.
- Drive the completion of letters, documentation, presentations, meeting arrangements, data collection etc.
- On-site preparation for new hires i.e. workstation, access card, welcome email and other local onboarding activities.
- Handle mail & deliveries.
- Identify and partner with suppliers to provide office and kitchen supplies.
- Supervise maintenance of office facilities & equipment.
- Assist in booking conference rooms, organize all aspects for meetings and arrange catering when necessary.
- Assist in clerical duties such as filing, data entry, copying, faxing, scanning and any other administrative support as required by manager & supervisor
- Processing and recording of expenses.
- Organizing company events
- Champions the company values and works in accordance with organizational culture.