The Wix SEO team, specializing in large-scale site optimization and content creation in highly competitive markets. We work in 19 languages and drive organic traffic to Wix.com from more than 190 countries. We love new challenges and are highly motivated to come up with creative solutions.
We’re looking for a SEO Manager who is passionate about content and the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape. The goal: improving our brand visibility and reaching new organic traffic heights.
A native German speaker with a high level of written German who likes to work in a fast-growing international team. You’re a versatile, independent worker who can take extra responsibilities, you see the bigger picture and you have a great eye for detail. Besides your self-learning skills, you’re a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can take content ideas from conception to execution.
Search engines evolve on a daily basis, and so do you. New traffic and conversion opportunities excite you, and you’re eager to try new methods and strategies that produce results. Your positive energy, internet research skills, and hands-on approach help you to identify new opportunities. You’re a master of Excel and enjoy using advanced research tools to make actionable data-driven decisions.
Have SEO or content experience? Previous marketing experience? That’s a bonus!
As a SEO Manager, you will:
- Own the German market in terms of SEO.
- Be part of an international team, working closely with content writers as well as across departments at all levels of the organization to ensure the implementation of SEO best practices.
- Perform keyword and competitor research at the highest level.
- Conduct backlink analysis to determine the best SEO strategies for different Wix products.
- Develop long-term partnerships and link earning strategies.
- Perform outreach to German-speaking bloggers, influencers and webmasters.
- Manage the content strategy and execution of the German Wix Blog.
- Carry out on-page optimization and site audits of all your markets’ properties.
- Analyze ranking reports & other data sources and make analytical decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news, tools and trends in SEO.
- Get dedicated SEO training in all areas, and be part of a hungry and fun team.