The Wix Brand and Marketing team, focusing on all types of creators and obsessed with enabling anyone creating the extraordinary and driving their businesses or digital needs forward. We’re on a mission to spread the word about Wix as the preferred web creation platform for our audience, and strengthen our position as a category disruptor.
We are determined to establish Wix as a bold thought leader with a strong brand point of view, creating a content strategy and harnessing the power of content, and implementing it throughout the content ecosystem. The strategy encompasses a number of initiatives and goes beyond pure content marketing, blogging, and so on.
We are looking for a star head of content to make a significant impact through smart, creative, and measurable content experiences that will fuel Wix leadership stand across various audiences. You will focus on content concepts for every stage of the customer journey— from awareness to advocacy—to shape perception and drive action.
If you are highly creative and collaborative, have an exceptionally strong foundation in storytelling, love to stretch your content-development muscles and remove friction via words - then you’d love to be part of building an ownable narrative that drives brand and business performance.
As a Head of Content, you will:
- Establish scalable content strategy programs aligned with our vision and purpose, in collaboration with marketing, product, design, and leaders across the company.
- Craft thoughtful, compelling and approachable content briefs that lead to tangible, positive results for our audience. Focus on winning the hearts and minds of our various types of creators, employees and partners - via applicable content and channels.
- Bring the perspective and insights of an experienced writer, content strategist, brand advocate, and editor to the process.
- Build and grow an audience for Wix, through publishing efforts across owned content marketing programs, including editorial, education, events, etc.
- Tapping into culturally relevant moments and leveraging industry and channel best practices.
- Become a master of the Wix voice.
- Help content teams establish frameworks that hold our content to high standards of clarity, effectiveness, and style, ensuring that all of our content is on-brand and consistent with the Wix brand as established by marketing.
- Collaborate closely with the Community team.
- High degree of content development experience. Demonstrated success crafting stories and publishing content in a variety of formats across a range of channels.
- You hold a passion for areas in which design and technology intersect.
- Required work experience managing content strategy in global tech-driven companies with strong web presence.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail and tone.
- Experience and passion working collaboratively and cross-functionally with an array of internal and external teams.
- Creative outlook with inspired brand content ideas.
- Extremely engaged with culture and global customer behavioral trends in order to create content that is always timely, topical and relevant.
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced, sometimes chaotic environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset.
- You have a track record for leading and growing UX/content/design teams and establishing foundational processes.
- Native English speaker.
- Based in or ready to be in Tel Aviv, New York or San Francisco.