Wix’s IT Team. We provide technical assistance and support to Wix employees regarding computers, servers, hardware, software and events on a global scale. We take care of everything from configuration to control and maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring, using the newest technology for device management services, as well as Ansible and other automation engines to manage our projects, services and systems.
We’re looking for an IT Manager to take an active part in our team.
An IT professional with at least 2+ years’ hands-on experience in managing IT team in a dynamic environment. You love to learn new things, always take ownership of existing systems and manage teams, projects, new services. You’ve worked in a mixed OS environment (macOS, Windows, and Linux) and understand networking concepts. You also have experience in Microsoft administrative tools, process management, assets management, new IT systems implementations.
As an IT Support Manager, you will:
- Manage & Mentor the IT support managers in each Wix site.
- Manage team members’ careers and build strategic focuses around technical growth.
- Be a part of the roadmap and project planning processes with key stakeholders in IT management.
- Take charge of syncing the global specialists team with other IT teams (such as System, Facilities, and Production).
- Find tech solutions for the company’s needs.
- Work with all Wix departments to analyze our issues and automate processes and services.
- Manage suppliers of software and services.
- Build forecasts for budget, resources and more.