The Wix Answers product design team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform developed and built in-house to support our 160 million users worldwide. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands.
We use clear, eye-level copy to shape the way people experience and interact with our product. We break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text that helps our clients succeed.
A native English speaker with 1+ years of UX writing experience, preferably in the fields of technology or SaaS. You’re a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail, and you know how to translate complex concepts into straightforward and smart UX text. You’re also an expert at spotting problem areas and optimizing text.
You’ve got startup DNA running through your veins so you know what it means to be curious, dynamic and agile. You’re passionate about technology and understand the power of design.
Bonus points if you can tell a good joke or two.
As a UX Writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix Answers tone and voice.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, UX Designers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Review text based on feedback and make recommendations for optimization.
- Conduct extensive product research based on usability sessions, support tickets, competitor analysis and more.
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.