The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform developed and built in-house to support our over 155 million users. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. Wix Answers is just one piece of the innovative, cloud-based web development products that has made Wix’s value more than $5 billion.
A passionate and experienced digital marketer with strong analytical skills that knows how to use data to make decisions that improve results. You are a people person who can coordinate and juggle multiple projects and teams on a daily basis.You have a knack for innovation and love to bring new ideas to the table. You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with experience in a B2B software or tech company and a degree in Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a similar field.
Extra bonus points if you have experience working with a marketing automation solution (Marketo is preferred).
As Performance Marketing Manager you will:
- Contribute to the strategy and drive the execution of the company’s ABM initiative, orchestrating requirements within Marketing and across Marketing and Sales.
- Lead on-site testing, optimization, and performance marketing analysis, working with our Marketing teams to drive testing plans that optimize demand generation campaign performance.
- Design and manage multi-touch campaigns and analyze and report on all relevant performance metrics.
- Create and implement programs to drive demand for the Sales team.
- Manage all SEO activities and Wix Answer’s marketing automation solution (Marketo) and implement automation strategies, user journeys, and workflows.