The Wix People Analytics team. We’re creative and proactive people within HR who use data and analytics to help make smarter, more strategic and more informed decisions. We partner with our global HR team and managers to help solve day-to-day questions as well as strategic planning by creating our dashboards and ad-hoc analysis. We do people analytics the Wix way—meaning we make sure to have fun as part of our work and take nothing for granted. We care about our people, playing a key role in attracting, developing & retaining the best talent for success.
Passionate about people with strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. You have 8+ years’ experience leading a business analyst team/consultant/individual contribution, managing matrix functions. You’re also experienced in collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing client relationships, and presenting to audiences.
Data-driven and highly analytical, you can translate data and insights into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level. You also have a strategic mindset, and you're comfortable thinking a week, a month, or a year ahead of where the team is now. You’re a “doer” as well as a leader, and you’re a data and analytics expert that your team can turn to for inspiration and assistance. You can produce individual analytics work products as needed while continuing to manage the work of the team. Plus, you like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Have People Analytics experience in a high-growth or tech environment? That’s a bonus.
As a People Analytics Manager, you will:
- Drive the People Analytics product strategy and roadmap for the company.
- Manage and nurture a team of analysts, data developers and data experts who are focused on playing a consultative role in our people strategy.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with different functions within the HR team, managers and leadership to develop deep context about the organization and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Support our HR and management to analyze all areas related to people data by setting KPIs, creating metrics, identifying trends, evaluating effectiveness strategies, and measuring ROI.
- Apply your expertise in people research, quantitative analysis and data visualization to help us recruit, select, grow, and retain talent.
- See beyond data to identify solutions that raise the bar for all things people-related.
- Manage people analytics data including data gathering, explaining requirements, data validation, and working closely with HR to implement technical solutions related to data collecting.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and business issues.
- Continually evaluate and refine analytical approaches, processes, and operations to ensure the team is providing the highest level of impact.
- Evaluate additional information needs and recommend appropriate system changes or process changes to meet those needs.
- Manage and improve the user experience of how stakeholders consume information.
- Data visualization.
- Bring together Wix-specific data and outside research to help leaders understand people issues.