Wix’s UI Infra group. We believe in an engineering culture that embraces cutting-edge technologies, TDD, performance-oriented design and clean code for our highly scalable systems that support Wix’s over 155 million users. We work in small teams, follow Agile work methods and use continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our product.
We’re looking for a Team Lead to manage our team of UI Engineers, which works closely with our UI/UX pros to create a unified experience across Wix’s products, while building complex UI infrastructure solutions that are a result of creating design systems.
A leader who can create a vision for your team and lead people throughout its execution. You believe that your job as a leader is to empower everyone around you. You’re passionate, intelligent and unafraid to share your opinions when appropriate–but you’re also humble and respectful of the opinions of others.
As a UI Engineering Team Leader, you will:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of Wix’s UI Design Systems.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 60% of the time.
- Set best practices for writing React components.
- Focus on reusable APIs and code patterns, accessibility and performance.
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Share knowledge between your team and other teams in the group.
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.