Wix’s Frontend Engineering group with an engineering culture that embraces cutting-edge technologies, TDD, performance and clean code for our highly scalable systems that support Wix’s over 130 million users. We work in small teams, follow agile work methods and use continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our product.
We believe that architects (we call them guild masters) have to be 100% hands on developers. These are the professionals who spend most of their time helping to launch new products, solving architectural issues, and taking responsibility for recruiting, onboarding and mentoring new frontend developers. They are also an important part of the infrastructure team, which is responsible for creating tools that make developers more productive.
You’re a people person who loves sharing knowledge and best practices, and you’re an independent self learner, who’s also a great team player.
Got experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery? That’s a bonus!
As a Guild Master, you will:
- Mentor new guild members.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers, while getting hands-on experience in Wix’s many teams.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Write TDD and clean code.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies of Wix.