The Wix US Finance Team. We support the entire US operations (SF, NY, Miami and LA - DeviantArt) with payments, employee expenses, payroll and benefits administration. We’re a group of fun-loving professionals who love numbers and helping employees with any finance-related questions they may have!
Wix is seeking a senior accountant to support the company’s accounting function and support the company’s growth. This position reports to the US Controller and is responsible for leading the accounting and financial reporting activities. This individual will implement controls, processes, and systems to enable Wix to meet operational, reporting and audit requirements as we scale.
A Senior Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience (advantageous if it’s in Big 4 public accounting). You have strong knowledge of GAAP and FASB interpretations and the ability to work in a remotely managed environment.
You have a Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or Economics (CPA preferred) and have worked in an ERP system in the past, bonus points if it’s Oracle.
As a Senior Accountant, you will:
- Manage monthly close; accounting records, journal entries, flux analyses and reconciliations.
- Manage all aspects of accounts payable processing including data entry, reconciliation of vendor invoices, and timely payment.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners by providing financial insights and relevant reporting and accounting activities.
- Enhance internal controls over financial reporting and processes.
- Assist with the external audit and reviews.
- Review all operating expense activities.
- Maintain cash and prepare cash forecasts.