The Wix IT Operations team. We make sure Wix is always running smoothly and effectively. We live and breathe the Wix business, and pride ourselves on always getting the job done. We solve problems on the go, making sure that details come together to propel Wix towards our vision – and we have fun doing it.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated IT Manager to lead, manage and support our company’s growing IT Infrastructure and Operations team in the US.
An IT professional with 7+ years’ experience in both technical and managerial capacities. You can partner with any department to ensure that all aspects of IT Service Delivery and Infrastructure are accurate, efficient, repeatable, and robust. You’re great at driving operational improvements on an organization-wide level.
You have a versatile background with a focus on both internal and external customers and teams and can work under unexpected and sometimes tight timelines. You’re able to build, develop and manage a multi-functional team across multiple offices, and you thrive in collaborative environments. You also excel at taking things on independently. You have a solid technical background and the ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
You also have experience in:
- IT Infrastructure (MS & Linux Servers, etc)
- Networking (Network Automation, SD-WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS, NPS, etc)
- Security policies and protocols (PCI & SOX compliance, cert-based authentication, PKI, 802.1x, x.509)
- PMP, ITIL Certifications (advantageous)
- Audio visual collaboration and/or event production
- Facility build-outs and improvements
As the US IT Manager, you will:
- Lead, mentor, and train a dynamic team of Specialists, System Administrators, and Network Engineers to effectively maintain, operate, and upgrade our organization's IT infrastructure and supporting systems to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Establish metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and service level agreements (SLAs) to drive our organization’s performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies, and procedures.
- Respond to critical and non-critical system alerts and operational events.
- Work cross-functionally to research, recommend and ensure vendor and maintenance contracts are in place to meet operational needs and budget.
- Supervise the US IT Team to provide 24x7 on-call support for our critical systems and our employees.
- Direct day-to-day operational tasks and processes and ensure they are applied effectively at every stage to meet agreed-upon SLAs.
- Monitor and control the IT budget for the US.