Wix’s amazing customer support team in San Francisco. We offer competitive pay, equity, full coverage of health, dental, vision benefits with no employee contribution or deductibles and 401K plans with 4% matching. You’ll find our atmosphere relaxed and friendly, your coworkers (and bosses) fantastic and a lot of opportunities for growth in this fast-paced, high profile startup environment.
We’re looking for an English speaking Customer Support Specialist. No tech experience is required, we’ll train you!
Eager to explore new technology and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. You have front facing customer service experience in any industry, strong critical thinking skills, you know how to identify challenges and solutions.
You also have a high school diploma or equivalent.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide Wix users with technical solutions.
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible.
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users’ needs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.