The Wix Workplace Experience and Operations team. We make sure our employees’ experience is productive, engaging and fun. We strive to make sure Wix offices always run smoothly and effectively. We pride ourselves in getting the job done by solving problems on the go – and we have fun doing it. We’re looking for a senior leader for our US Workplace Experience team who is able to travel both domestically and internationally, reporting to the General Manager, US.
A leader with 15+ years’ experience in managing, motivating and developing a Workplace Experience and Operations teams across multiple sites in a technology-driven company. You’re service-oriented, creative and energetic. You’re a strategic player who has built and led teams capable of delivering scalable solutions in alignment with global goals. You’re able to design and deliver a positive work environment that employees love to come to as well as experiences outside of the office that are collegial and fun. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and feel comfortable operating with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You have experience designing, implementing and overseeing in-office experiences, including events and facilities, and working with vendors, budgets and purchasing. You’re great at building relationships with employees to better understand their needs and collaborating with other functional groups such as HR, IT and Finance.
As the Head of US Workplace Experience, you will:
- Be a part of the Global Wix Workplace Experience and Operations management team that ensures that our Global teams are connected.
- Lead, manage and develop the Workplace Experience and Operations team in multiple US sites, creating a positive workplace experience and implementing in-house or off-site activities like celebrations, happy hours and other events for employees.
- Collaborate with HR to ensure that the office environment and employee events reflect Wix’s culture and values.
- Serve as the main point of contact for US-related advisors and vendors such as real estate advisors, legal counsel, facility management vendors, event planners, food and beverage vendors, etc.
- Lead any required US office build-outs and improvement projects, coordinating with internal team members and working with various outside advisors, vendors and contractors.
- Plan and track budgets for all US sites, working closely with the Finance team.
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to negotiate vendor contracts and agreements.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all IT-related equipment needs.
This position is based in either the San Francisco or New York offices.