The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform that was developed and built in-house to support our more than 160 million users worldwide. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. Wix Answers is just one piece of the innovative, cloud-based web development products that has made Wix’s value more than $5 billion.
An energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’re a quick thinker, resourceful, and very detail-oriented. You have 3+ experience in field marketing at a B2B company. You have successfully scaled events from ideation to execution.
As an Event Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute on all events for Wix Answers in the US & Canada markets.
- Manage all aspects of the event experience from high-level KPIs and objectives, defining the strategy, managing partnership opportunities and external relationships with vendors, leading all registration and all sponsor-related efforts, and much more!
- Manage post-event reporting and share high-level results with the entire management of sales and marketing teams, and conduct in-depth post-event debriefs.
- Keep budget sheets, event plans, contracts, timelines, run-of-show all up to date.
- Find events that are relevant to the industry and recommend opportunities.
- Conduct budget analysis and ROI reports on a regular basis and aligns to key company objectives.
- Manage reports and event dashboards with the operations, sales, and marketing teams using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to create high-value collateral and content.
- Research competitors to evaluate opportunities that are strategic for Wix Answers’ to attend.
- Assist with speaking opportunities and onsite press opportunities for events with PR.
- Travel to events for onsite support.