The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a Customer Support Platform that was developed and built in-house to support our more than 160 million users worldwide. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs, Mid-Market companies and enterprises that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. We're looking for a Sales Engineer to be based out of our New York City Office and help support this fast-growing team!
A professional with 3+ years’ experience in pre-sales. You have a proven track record of successful customer engagement, having worked with account teams in the office and remotely. You’ve been exposed to integration architecture and it’s helped you build your knowledge of corporate and enterprise platforms. You also have experience in scoping, management and execution of customer pilots as well as POCs, and great skill in theintegration of SaaS applications.It is important that you have a technical mindset, allowing you to tackle complex web, API, and architecture problems, heavy client-facing experience, experience with a dynamically typed language (Python, PHP,Java, Node.js) and HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST web services experience. Familiarity with one client-side frameworks (Angular.JS, React.JS).You have solid business acumen and can fully comprehend complicated business requirements, translating those into technical solutions that meet the needs of the business. You’re a wiz at organizational change management and can easily articulate the benefits and value of customer solutions software. You have a strong technical background and years of experience in web development. You’re detail oriented, passionate about sales and people, and are willing to travel. Additionally, you’re an excellent written and oral communicator, and a team player who’s comfortable working alone when you need to.It’s an advantage if you come with cloud service experience, are knowledgeable about CX solutions, software for customer service, business intelligence and data warehousing.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will:
- Work with our sales team to make Wix Answers the product of choice.
- Do everything related to pre-sales: discovery, value-based demos, Proof of Concepts, ROI analysis, technical competitive analysis, and more.
- With a variety of customers including large and small businesses across many different verticals. This could include delivery remote demos or pitching in front of C-level execs.
- Work with our sales teams to create value-based proposals to win deals.
- Be a trusted advisor, supporting customers through every step of the sales process.
- Understand both business challenges and technical requirements of prospective clients, and build a full onboarding plan, working with different departments (such as Product, R&D, Onboarding, and others) to get the prospective clients successfully adopting the platform.
- Conduct end-to-end Pre-Sales/Consulting on high net worth deals.
- Actively build client relationships at all stakeholder levels.