Corvid by Wix - Our global team is maniacal about making the world amazing for developers of all backgrounds. We’re excited to support and contribute to open source platforms, tools, and processes. We’re spreading awareness of Corvid and enabling developers to do what they love; write, code, and learn.
We are building a Developer Relations dream team and looking for Developer Advocates to be based in-region, helping us make the world better for developers!
Passionate about helping developers connect people and communities through the cloud. You have solid communication skills, with the dexterity required to have technical writing skills and be a dynamic public speaker. You’re a self-starter who can manage and prioritize initiatives that make our developers and platform the most successful.
As a Developer Advocate, you will:
- Build a large and vibrant community for Corvid by Wix, initiating and nurturing great relationships with developers online and in your city.
- Network with top developer thought leaders in your local community and earn their trust and respect for Corvid.
- Win the hearts and minds of developers by building and/or contributing to key OSS projects and building cool, useful, or productive apps.
- Build relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy technical community, and collect and prioritize product feedback and technical blockers with engineering.
- Create content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practice that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale Corvid applications.
- Champion relevant Corvid and Wix products and services in your local community at conferences, meetups, coding boot camps, online forums, Twitter, Stack Overflow, Hacker News, and more.
- Scale your efforts by partnering with the Wix field and developers in the community.
- Use data, experiments, and customer feedback to drive growth in your community.