Payments by Wix - a fast-growing company dealing with all aspects of online payment processing and financial services for Wix users. Essentially, we make it possible for Wix users to get paid on their website. We’re a customer-obsessed group of experts from all disciplines, with vast knowledge and experience in fintech. Payments by Wix is a high focus company, responsible for processing the income of millions of businesses.
Within Payments by Wix, our Underwriting team works to make it easy for Wix users to accept payments online. We use cutting edge technology to ensure that both us, and our merchants, are compliant with laws and regulations throughout the world.
A Compliance specialist who’s analytical and enjoys investigating and problem-solving. You have a Bachelor’s degree and experience with payments, risk, compliance or the financial industry. You have knowledge of Visa/Mastercard rules with specific experience in Card Not Present Payments. You’re familiar with core AML, KYC, OFAC, and other Federal regulatory principles/guidelines. You’re also familiar with the merchant landscape, payment network rules and the implementation of AML/CFT, compliance legislation, & European and US payment service regulations.
You’re a quick learner who can handle lots of tasks in a timely manner on a daily basis. You can think critically about complex problems, appropriately weigh many factors and reach a definitive conclusion. You’re a strong team player who’s efficient and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that’s ever-changing. You have solid interpersonal skills and can connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures.
You have a high level of self-motivation, and can define a structure and prioritize. Advantageous if you have experience working in your field in an acquirer bank, payment provider or marketplace. An advanced level of English is a must.
As the Junior Compliance, you will:
- Monitor, verify, identify and investigate inconsistencies regarding the existing requirements daily.
- Provide support to the Customer Care Team.
- Monitor customer activity and identify inconsistent behavior on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the Risk and Fraud team to decide which merchants we should accept and which we should refuse.
- Provide support and guidance on prospects with regard to our restricted and prohibited business models.
- Integrate business-related recommendations into your underwriting process.
- Investigate accounts and transactions to ensure their compliance with existing requirements.
- Review new prospects of KYC documents to ensure they meet our requirements as well as determine the overall risk of their business model.
- Help refine tools and practices to optimize manual reviews.