Wix’s Fraud Analysts. As part of the billing team we work to make it easy for Wix users and Wix companies to accept payments online. We use cutting edge technology to protect all of our customers, internal and external from fraud, phishing and abuse. We’re aiming to expand our online financial services throughout the world.
A creative analyst with at least 2 years’ experience working as a Fraud or Business Analyst. You’re not afraid of learning new things and are at your best when you are experimenting with technologies you have never used before. You have experience in SQL, Python or R and some experience using Machine Learning algorithms. You know how to work closely with product managers and developers to implement new solutions.
You hate wasting time and are obsessive about optimizing and improving your and your team’s workflows. You’re good at finding innovative solutions to support large scale operations.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will:
- Be an owner of anti-fraud tool and be fully responsible for its performance
- Monitor transactions and traffic patterns in real-time for suspicious activity.
- Develop new tools to find fraudulent activity.
- Analyze large data sets to identify fraud trends and patterns.
- Work closely with product managers and developers to implement new fraud detection solutions.