Wix’s Fraud Analysts. As part of the billing team, we work to make it easy for Wix users and Wix companies to accept payments online. We use cutting edge technology to protect all of our customers, internal and external from fraud, phishing, and abuse. We’re aiming to expand our online financial services throughout the world.
An analyst with 1+ year’s experience in risk evaluation, fraud detection or underwriting. You have knowledge of card scheme rules and financial transaction lifecycles from authorization to chargeback and more. You also know how to use SQL, Excel and reporting tools, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Your experience extends to hands-on use of any anti-fraud tools.
You’re proficient in written and spoken English, have excellent oral and written communication skills and you’re a strong PC user. You hate wasting time and are obsessive about optimizing and improving your and your team’s workflows. You’re also good at finding innovative solutions to support large scale operations.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will:
- Analyze transactions and available data points in Wix Systems on a day-to-day basis, looking for signs of abnormality, fraud and inappropriate usage of Wix services.
- Perform risk evaluation of Wix and Wix Payments customers by reviewing documentation, using 3rd party tools and creative search on the web.
- Perform complex fraud investigations to minimize Wix and Wix customers’ losses.
- Review and respond to escalated internal tickets and issues (tier3 support role).
- Contribute to the improvement of flows and processes of fraud detection.