Wix's Big Data Serving group. We develop the state of the art, personalized search and recommendation services for millions of users and hundreds of millions of data objects. The services frequently transfer massive amounts of information over big data sets. We work in small teams, follow agile work methods and use continuous integration/deployment methodologies to run quickly as a startup while maintaining the high end quality of our product.
A talented Backend Engineer with extensive experience in backend development and server-side web technologies. You know your way around a web environment, are a capable Linux user (Java, Scala, REST, RPC) with great ideas. You’re skilled in software design, coding, and delivery to production. You’re an experienced expert in high-volume relational and No-SQL databases.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Data and text mining/searching
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) projects
- TensorFlow or ONNX frameworks
As a Backend Engineer, you will:
- Lead and deliver large scale projects, from planning to production.
- Contribute to the platform infrastructure, architecture, and design using Java, Scala or Node.js.
- Monitor projects in the production environment.
- Ensure continuous delivery of your service.