The Bookings API provides functionality for updating and managing bookings created in the Wix Bookings app.
To enable bookings backend API functionality for your site, add the Wix Bookings application to your site. You must upgrade your site to a Premium Plan in order to accept bookings and receive online payments.
Note: You cannot book a service in preview mode, or when logged in as the site owner. To make a booking, publish your site, then either log out of your Wix account, or open the published site in an incognito browser window.
The Bookings API provides bookings functionality allowing you to:
- List and query booking information.
- Confirm pending booking requests.
- Decline pending booking requests.
- Cancel a booking.
- Set attendance for booked sessions.
- Set a booking as paid.
- Update the customer's booking information.
To use the Bookings API, import
bookings from the
Was this helpful?