I am creating a team page with repeaters which contain images from a database.
When user clicks image I want lightbox to open, displaying image + biography for that databse row
So presumably it needs to
1) recognise which data item is in the repeater
2) find that data item from the database
3) retrieve image + biography fields for that data item
4) open lightbox with that data.
5) lightbox closes on clicking close
I have been reading round and though other people have similar queries, I dont see how to bring these elements together so I think the simplest thing now is just to ask; what should the code be?
datacollection is "Team"
Image field is labeled 'image"
biography field is labelled "Biography'
clicking the repeater creates event: container2_click