I created an table which is linked to a collection. I copied the page, twice and changed the filters on the two subsequent pages. When I click manage dataset and change the filters, it changes the dataset links/filters on the other two pages. I tied changing the dataset name, I tried, deleting the dataset connection and adding another one with a different name. Nothing seems to work. In addition to changing the filter on the additional pages, I also wanted to change the columns. That is working because the table objects are unique. The datasets seem to be the same. Here is a link to the page which is supposed to be filtered by "missing". The filters do work, but I removed them from the pages, so I can still see my list.
Not sure if this is a bug or user error. Probably the latter.