Adding Apps From the Wix App Market (Old Editor)
In the Wix App Market, you will find a variety of apps to enhance your site that were created by Wix and third-party companies.
Clicking an app will display more information about the app which may include an overview, a live demo and an overview of the app's features as well as information about the Premium version of the app, if one exists.
Adding an App from the Editor
To add an app from the Editor:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the App Market icon.
2. Browse the available apps.
3. Click an app followed by click Add to site.
Adding an App from wix.com
To add an app from wix.com:
- From the top menu, hover over Explore and click App Market.
- Browse the App Market and click an app to see more information.
- Click Add App.
- From the pop-up window, click Select Site next to the site you would like to add the app to.
- Your site's Editor will open along with the Wix App Market window, click Add to Site.
Wix does not offer support for third-party apps (with the exception of WixLabs apps). The third-party that created the app has the sole responsibility of providing support for it.