Adding and Setting Up the Google AdSense App
Important: This app has been temporarily removed from the Wix App Market.
The Google AdSense app lets you earn revenues by showing relevant and engaging ads alongside your site's content.
Before You Begin: If you already have a Google AdSense account, sign in and add your Wix site to your "Owned" list. For more information, click here.
To add and set up the Google AdSense app:
- Click App Market on the left side of the Editor.
- Type "Google AdSense" in the search field and press Enter.
- Click Add to Site next to the Google AdSense app.
- Click the Google AdSense app in the Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click Connect Account.
- Sign in to your Google AdSense account and follow the instructions to set it up.
- Under Contents, select the content that the app should display.
- Under Layout choose a layout for the app.
- Click Style to change the style of the app.
- The Google AdSense app only works if you have a domain connected to your site, and therefore, is only available if you've upgraded your site to one of our Premium Plans.
- Your Google AdSense account is subject to review by Google, and may take some time to approve. The approval process is automatically initiated after you add the AdSense app to your site and connect a valid AdSense account.