Adding Your Google Analytics Code to Your Site
Important: You must first create a Google Analytics account.
To add your Google Analytics code:
- Sign into Wix.com.
- Hover over Subscriptions.
- Click Domains.
- Click the domain connected to the site you want to track.
- Click the Analytics tab.
- Paste the code that you copied previously into the Google Analytics Code field. Make sure that there are no extra spaces before the code!
- Click Submit.
Tip: You do not need to add the code to each page of your site (using HTML).
- It may take up to one week before you start to see statistics on your Google Analytics account.
- Your domain must be correctly connected to your Wix site before you can receive statistics from Google Analytics!