Adding the Wix Online Store
With the Wix Online Store you can turn your Wix site into an online shop in minutes. It's simple, the results are beautiful and we don't take a cent of your earnings!
This is a Premium eCommerce plan feature. You can try it out for free in the Wix Editor but to start selling you'll need to upgrade to the Wix eCommerce plan. For instructions on upgrading your site, click here.
Please note that the Wix Online Store is compatible with Internet Explorer (version 9 and above), Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
Adding an Online Store
An online store is made up of two basic parts: a product gallery and a shopping cart. Before launching your store, make sure that you have added both of these elements.
Adding a Product Gallery
To add a product gallery:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open
2. From Add, click Online Store.
3. From Online Store, click Product Gallery.
Add to Page.
5. From Choose Collection, click the drop-down menu to choose a collection. Click OK.
You can add more than one collection to your site by repeating
Click Manage Store to open the Wix Store Manager. You will be able to edit all of your online store content at any time from the Wix Store Manager.
Adding a Shopping Cart
Before your customers can start shopping, you will need to add a shopping cart to your Wix Online Store.
To add a shopping cart:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the
Add, click Online Store.
3. From Online Store, click Shopping Cart.