Adjusting Your Page Layout (Old Editor)
When you add hidden items back to your site, they may not reappear in the same location that they were hidden from. You can automatically reorder the layout of your page to accommodate the new items.
Reordering Your Page Layout
To adjust your page layout:
1. From the left side of the Mobile Editor, click the
2. Click Hidden Items.
3. From Hidden Items, click Reorder Layout.
Adding a Back To Top Button
You can add a Back To Top Button to your mobile site to enable your site visitors to scroll automatically back to the top of the site page.
To add a Back To top Button:
- From the left side of the Mobile Editor, click the Add icon.
- Click Back to Top Button.
- Click the toggle to enable the button, followed by Done.