Changing Your Wix Domain Registration Privacy Settings
In order to add Privacy Registration to a domain, you must manually extend it for an additional year, or multiple years.
To extend a domain and purchase Privacy:
- Sign into your Wix account.
- Hover over Subscriptions at the top of the page.
- Click Domains.
- Hover over the relevant domain.
- Click the General tab.
- Click Manage Payments.
- Click Extend.
- Select a registration period and click Continue.
- Check (and edit) your contact information and click Continue.
- Select Private Registration and click Continue.
- Select your payment method click Submit Purchase.
Note: If you set your domain to 'Private' when registering it, it is possible to temporarily turn the privacy off.