Changing Your Wix Domain Registration Privacy Settings
Once you have registered your domain name as 'Public', it is not possible to change it to 'Private'.
It is possible to edit the contact information which is visible in the WHOIS listing for your domain.
To change your domain's contact information:
- Sign into your Wix account.
- Hover over Subscriptions at the top of the page.
- Click Domains.
- Under My Domains, Click Manage next to the relevant Domain.
- Click the Contact Information tab.
- Change the contact information for each contact option you chose.
Note: If you set your domain to 'Private' when registering it, it is possible to temporarily turn the privacy off. To learn more, click here.