Updating Payment Details For Your Premium Subscription
To ensure that your Premium subscription is not interrupted due to payment issues, please be sure to update your payment details every time your card expires, or is replaced.
To update the credit card details for your Premium subscription:
1. Sign into Wix.com.
2. From the menu at the top of the page, hover over Subscriptions and click Premium Plans.
3. Under Manage Premium, click on Billing and Payment.
4. From Billing and Payment, next to your plan, click Manage.
5. Next to Payment method, click Update Payment Method.
6. From the Update Billing Details window that opens, update your credit card details, and when you are done, click OK.
It is important to enter the credit card number without any spaces.
Note: If you would like the change to apply to all of your Wix subscriptions, check the box next to Apply To All Services as seen in the screenshot below.
Note: Wix billing systems ensure that its customers' card data is protected according to the requirements (Level 1) of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). To learn more, please visit the PCI SSC's Website.
If your Premium subscription is cancelled, you will not be able to update your payment details. Instead, you will need to repurchase your Premium subscription by following the instructions here.
Removing a credit card from your account
To remove a credit card from your Wix account, simply update the payment information for the relevant services with your new credit card details. Your old credit card details will be removed.