Turning Off the Auto Renewal for a Wix Premium Plan
To prevent your Premium Plan from renewing automatically, you can simply cancel your plan.
The plan will expire at the next renewal date. If you change your mind, you can switch the auto-renewal back on before the expiry date.
To turn off the auto-renewal for a Premium Plan:
- Sign in to your Wix account.
- Hover over the user panel at the top right of the page.
- Click Billing & Payments.
- Click Manage next to the relevant Premium Plan under Package Subscriptions.
- Click Cancel payments next to Next payment.
Note: To avoid the immediate cancellation of your new Premium Plan, please wait until after the 14 day trial period before turning the auto-renewal off.