Repurchasing a Canceled Premium Plan
If the status of your Premium Plan is "canceled", but you want to reinstate your Premium features, you will have to upgrade again.
Reasons For "Canceled" Status
The status of your Wix Premium subscription may be Canceled, due to one of the following reasons:
- You turned off the auto-renewal option, so the Premium Plan was canceled per your request at the end of the purchased period.
- The payment for the auto-renewal of your Premium Plan was declined, and the subscription was cancelled due to payment problems.
- You performed a charge-back on the payment for your Premium Plan, and the premium subscription was cancelled due to the payment being returned to your bank.
To reinstate your Premium features you will need to upgrade your site again.
Wix will never remove or destroy your site. If your premium plan was canceled, your site will return to the free version which includes the Wix ads and the free Wix URL (username.wix.com/sitename). You will still have full control over editing your site and will be able to upgrade it once again at a later date.
Upgrading Your Site
To upgrade your site:
- Sign into Wix.com.
- From the top menu, click My Sites.
- From My Sites, next to the site you wish to upgrade, click Upgrade.
- Select a Premium Plan, and click Buy Now.
- Complete your details and click Submit Purchase.
Please note that if you canceled your Premium Plan in order to downgrade your Plan prior to the subscription's expiration date, you will first have to unassign the site from the existing Premium Plan and assign it to the new Plan. To unassign a site: hover over Subscriptions > click Premium Plans > under the relevant plan, click Unassign.