Refund Policy for Premium Plans
Important: You can cancel your Premium Plan at any time within the first 14 days and receive a full refund. No questions asked!
Refund Policy Details
- The 14 day trial period includes the first 14 days after upgrading your site from free to Premium. The 14 day trial period does not apply to renewal payments.
- If you upgrade from one Premium Plan to another, the new upgrade is not considered an “initial purchase" and won't be refunded unless you cancel your plan within the 14 day trial period of the original purchase.
- The 14 day trial period is for Premium upgrades only. This policy does not apply to Domain names, Mailboxes, or App Market purchases which are all non-refundable.
- If you decide to cancel your Premium Plan within the 14 day trial period, your plan will be canceled immediately and you will no longer be able to make use of our Premium features.
- If you are eligible for a refund, your credit card will be refunded automatically.
- If you canceled within 72 hours of a purchase (during the trial period) it is likely that the transaction was canceled before the funds settled. If this is the case, instead of receiving a refund, the original charge(s) will drop away from your account within 20 business days.
- Please allow up to 20 business days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- Wix is not responsible for any bank charges, commissions or overdrafts. The only way to remove these charges is through direct negotiation with your bank.