Managing Your Premium Plan Invoices
You can view your invoices and all of the transactions related to your account at anytime.
Viewing Your Invoice
To view your invoice:
1. Sign into Wix.com.
2. From the menu at the top of the page, hover over Subscriptions and click Premium Plans.
3. Under Manage Premium, click on Billing and Payment.
4. From Billing and Payment, next to your plan, click Manage.
5. Next to Invoices, click View Invoices.
6. Click an invoice from the list to view it.
Click Print to print your invoice, or to save the invoice as a PDF file.
Our billing system may combine services which share a the same renewal date, on the same invoice. The individual charge for each service, can be found on the invoice itself.
Our listed Premium Plan prices do not include the VAT charge. However, depending on your country's laws, you may be subject to a VAT charge when purchasing a Premium Plan. If this is the case, you will see the VAT charge added to your total before checking out, and this will be reflected on your invoices. If VAT is not itemized on your invoice, then you have not been charged VAT.
Changing Information Displayed on Invoices
Wix is unable to change the details on your existing invoices, however you can change the information that will appear on your future invoices by updating your credit card details, with the new information.
To update your credit card details:
1. Sign into Wix.com.
2. From the menu at the top of the page, hover over the user panel and click Billing & Payments.
3. From Billing and Payment, next to your plan, click Manage.
4. Next to Payment method, click Update Payment Method.
5. From the Update Billing Details window that opens, update your credit card details, and when you're done, click OK.
If you would like to add or edit your European VAT ID, you can do so in the Update Billing Details window. These changes will be reflected in future invoices. Please be sure to re-enter your European VAT ID, each time you update your payment details.
If you have a fiscal ID that you would like included on your invoice, that is not a European VAT ID, please enter it in the company name field.