Google Event Calendar App Sharing Requirements
To display your calendar using the Google Calendar app, make sure that:
- Your calendar is set to Public:
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Click the Settings drop-down menu at the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Calendars tab.
- Click the calendar you want to share.
- Click the Share this calendar tab.
- Select the checkbox next to Make this calendar public.
- Click the drop-down menu under Permission Settings.
- Select See all event details.
- The calendar is owned by you rather than shared with you.
Note: If you have a Google Apps email account, you may need to contact your Google Apps Administrator before you can set your calendar to Public.