Updates & Releases
Wix Editor: Display Titles and Descriptions Above or Below Your ImagesNow you can display titles and descriptions above or below the images in your gallery. Simply choose one of these layouts: Grid, Masonry, Slider, Strip, Slideshow and Columns.
1. Go to your gallery and click Manage Media to add a title and description to each image
2. Go to Settings and click Design, Texts and check to display your title and description
3. Go to Layout, Customize Layout and choose the position of your title and description
Wix Editor: Change the URL of Your ImagesNow you can control the URL of your images.
1. Go to the Editor
2. Go to My Uploads or click Change Image
3. Choose an image and rename it to "_____.webp"
4. Click Add to Page and Publish
To check your newly customized URL, go to your website and right click "Open image in new tab".
Wix Editor: Change the Layout of Your Gallery on MobileCustomize the way your gallery looks on mobile devices.
1. Go to the Editor and switch to Mobile
2. Click on Settings and Layout
3. Choose the layout you want
Wix Editor: New Guide Functionality for Easy AlignmentIt's now easier than ever to distribute items evenly on your site. When aligning items, you'll see an indication showing equal distances between them.Please note: The rulers are not visible on your live site, just inside the Wix Editor.
Wix Editor: Add Field Titles to Your Form FieldsNow you can add field titles to your form fields. This will help people fill out your forms.
1. Go to Wix Forms
2. Select a field and click Edit Field
3. Enable Show Field Title and enter a Field Title
Wix Editor: Change Your Social Share Image Per Page
Wix Editor: The Layers Panel Is Now Available Without Turning on Developer ToolsUse the Layers Panel to work with overlapping elements in the Editor—without touching the design.
- Easily find a specific element
- Show or hide an element
- Bring elements to the front or back
- Click Spotlight to see only the selected element
Here's how to access the Layers panel:
1. Go to the Editor
2. Under Tools, select the Toolbar
3. Click Layers at the bottom of the toolbar
Find out more
Wix App Market: Hotels & Airbnbs Map App Is Now AvailableShow guests the best places to stay near your event. Set your event address and all available accommodations will display for your guests. Find out more about the app
Wix App Market: News Ticker App Is Now AvailableKeep your site visitors updated with a customizable news ticker. Share breaking news, events, exclusive promotions and more. Find out more about the News Ticker app
Wix App Market: JivoChat Live Support App Is Now AvailableUse live chat to communicate with customers on your site, Facebook Messenger, Viber and Telegram. Find out more about the JivoChat Live Support app