Updates & Releases
Wix Stores: Share your Wix Store on FacebookThe Facebook Store app (By Shopial) lets merchants easily showcase their Wix Store products on Facebook. Buyers will be sent back to the Wix Store to complete the payment process.
Wix Stores: Add ZIP File for Digital GoodsZIP files are now supported for uploading digital files. In response to high demand, for digital goods, it's now possible to upload multiple and compound files etc. within a ZIP file format.
Wix Stores: Image Link OptionsA merchant can choose to display multiple image options for a single item in their store. This is useful when various options are available for a single product - like different colors or sizes.
Wix Events: Display Multiple Events on Your SiteChoose either a list or a grid layout to display multiple events on your site.
You can also edit the content of your automatic notification emails and schedule a time for reminders to be sent out.
Wix SEO Wiz: Rank Higher on GoogleRank higher and get found on Google by following a personalized SEO plan created just for your website. Learn more
Wix ADI: Change Font SizeNow you can dial up your font size anywhere on your site - from tiny to huge!
Wix SEO Wiz: Title RecommendationsGet title recommendations for your site’s pages. Get found on Google and drive more traffic to your site with better SEO for all your pages.
Wix Bookings: Customer InfoThe 'Customers' Tab is where you can keep track of everything to do with your customers.
- View a list of your customers
- View a customer's past and future appointments
- Add notes to a customer's listing or add a note to a particular appointment
- Search for a customer by name, email address, or phone number (Search is case-sensitive)
- Edit a customer's personal details
- Record a customer's birthday
To edit a customer's info in Wix Bookings:
- Open the Wix Bookings dashboard.
- Click the 'Customers' Tab.
- Click the customer who's info you want to edit
- Click the Edit icon
- Edit the customer's personal info in the Personal Info fields
- (Optional) Add or edit a note about the customer for your personal reference.
- Click Save.
Wix Bookings: Canceling & Rescheduling AppointmentsLet your customers log in to Wix Bookings on your website.
From here they can cancel or reschedule their existing appointments or reservations.
To add a 'Member Login' button to Wix Bookings:
- Click the Wix Bookings app in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Select the 'Add a Member Login link to Your Site' checkbox.