Updates & Releases
Wix Editor: Access the Mobile Editor from the Left SideGo to the Mobile Editor from the left side of the Wix Editor.
Get an Email Notification When Visitors Subscribe to Your SiteNow, every time someone subscribes to your site, you'll get an email notification.
Settings Has Been ReorganizedLog in to Wix and click Settings.
Here are the biggest changes:
- Settings & Manage Website have been merged into one
- Go to General Info to customize your favicon
- Go to Overview to manage your general info, SSL certificate and roles & permissions
Wix Forum: Now Comes with One Default CategoryNow when you add Wix Forum, you'll automatically get only one default category. Feel free to add as many categories as you want to get the conversation started.
Wix ADI: Enhance Low-Resolution ImagesWhen creating your website with Wix ADI, you can now enhance any low-resolution images you use.
Wix Editor: The Layers Panel Is Now AvailableNow you can work with overlapping elements in the Editor—without touching the design.
Use the Layers panel to:
- Easily find a specific element
- Show or hide an element
- Bring elements to the front or back
- Click Spotlight to see only the selected element
Here's how to access the Layers panel:
1. Go to the Editor and turn on Developer Tools
2. Under Tools, select the Toolbar
3. Click Layers (beta) at the bottom of the toolbar
Find out more
Bind Dropdown Values to a Reference FieldThis automatically sets the labels in the dropdown element to the items from the referenced collection. Find out more here
Wix Podcast Player Is AvailableFeature and stream podcasts right on your website. Go to the Wix App Market to add it today.
Add User Input Elements Inside RepeatersNow you can add user input elements—like Date Picker, Input, Dropdown, and Checkbox—inside a repeater.
Wix Logo: Undo, Redo & Add a Background ColorNow you can undo, redo and add a background color to your logo.
Here's how to design your logo:
1. Log in to Wix
2. Go to Marketing Tools
3. Click Logo Maker