Updates & Releases
Wix Editor: Display Titles and Descriptions Above or Below Your ImagesNow you can display titles and descriptions above or below the images in your gallery. Simply choose one of these layouts: Grid, Masonry, Slider, Strip, Slideshow and Columns.
1. Go to your gallery and click Manage Media to add a title and description to each image
2. Go to Settings and click Design, Texts and check to display your title and description
3. Go to Layout, Customize Layout and choose the position of your title and description
Wix Stores: More Precise Product WeightNow you can enter your store product's weight with up to 5 characters after the decimal.
Wix Editor: Change the URL of Your ImagesNow you can control the URL of your images.
1. Go to the Editor
2. Go to My Uploads or click Change Image
3. Choose an image and rename it to "_____.webp"
4. Click Add to Page and Publish
To check your newly customized URL, go to your website and right click "Open image in new tab".
Wix Editor: Change the Layout of Your Gallery on MobileCustomize the way your gallery looks on mobile devices.
1. Go to the Editor and switch to Mobile
2. Click on Settings and Layout
3. Choose the layout you want
Wix Editor: New Guide Functionality for Easy AlignmentIt's now easier than ever to distribute items evenly on your site. When aligning items, you'll see an indication showing equal distances between them.Please note: The rulers are not visible on your live site, just inside the Wix Editor.
Wix ADI Is Now Available in JapaneseExciting news for all our Japanese speakers! You can now use Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) to create your website. All you have to do is answer a few simple questions and you'll automatically get a website designed just for you in minutes.
Wix Stores: Edit the Quick View Add to Cart ButtonNow you can edit the text of your Quick View Add to Cart button.
1. Go to Wix Stores
2. Click Settings
3. Under Quick View, edit the Button text
Wix ADI: Customize the Background Color of Each Container BoxCustomize the background color of each container box in a section with lists. For example, your products or services sections. Find out how
Wix Editor: Add Field Titles to Your Form FieldsNow you can add field titles to your form fields. This will help people fill out your forms.
1. Go to Wix Forms
2. Select a field and click Edit Field
3. Enable Show Field Title and enter a Field Title
Wix Editor: Change Your Social Share Image Per Page