Updates & Releases
Stay up-to-date with all of Wix's new products, updates, bugs fixes and more. Keep checking back to be the first to know about every update to Wix products.
Wix Mobile App: Choose to Display All Your Forum's Posts or CategoriesGo to the Wix mobile app to decide what to show in your forum: a list of all your posts or categories. Find out more
Wix Mobile App: Manage Your Forum Categories
Wix Forum: Sort Forum PostsNow you can sort your forum posts by:
- Recent activity
- Most comments
- Most viewed
- Most liked
Wix ADI: New Top Bar FunctionalityCreating a website with Wix ADI?
Go to the top bar to:
- Undo and redo- Access your site history
- See what's new at Wix
Wix ADI: Floating ColumnsCreating your website with Wix ADI? Now you can add floating columns.
Wix Forms: Add a Subscriber Opt-In CheckboxAdd a Subscriber Opt-In checkbox to your forms so visitors can give their consent to be on your mailing list. Visitors who check this box will automatically be labeled as subscribers.
Here's how to add it:
1. Go to Wix Forms and click Manage Fields
2. Add New Field
3. Click Subscription or Selection and add a Subscriber Opt-In
Wix ADI: Create Transparent or Fixed HeadersCreating a site with Wix ADI? Now you can display a transparent or fixed header. You can also choose a background color for your header. Find out how
Wix Editor: Display Titles and Descriptions Above or Below Your ImagesNow you can display titles and descriptions above or below the images in your gallery. Simply choose one of these layouts: Grid, Masonry, Slider, Strip, Slideshow and Columns.
1. Go to your gallery and click Manage Media to add a title and description to each image
2. Go to Settings and click Design, Texts and check to display your title and description
3. Go to Layout, Customize Layout and choose the position of your title and description
Wix Stores: More Precise Product WeightNow you can enter your store product's weight with up to 5 characters after the decimal.
Wix Editor: Change the URL of Your ImagesNow you can control the URL of your images.
1. Go to the Editor
2. Go to My Uploads or click Change Image
3. Choose an image and rename it to "_____.webp"
4. Click Add to Page and Publish
To check your newly customized URL, go to your website and right click "Open image in new tab".